- Hassle-free medication delivery service directly to your doorstep
- Convenient scheduling with an initial shipment ready within a week of account activation
- National shipping at no cost for orders over $15 a week, or for NDIS participants
- No more waiting in lines or making regular trips to the pharmacy
- Couriers deliver your parcel within two to five business days, just before you need your next 28 days medication
- Direct coordination with your healthcare provider and Medicare for quick and efficient processing of your medical information
- Hassle-free medication refills without the need for multiple visits to the pharmacy
- Easy activation of your account and personalised plan for convenient scheduling of your shipments
- Dedicated support team to answer your queries
- The system sorts medications by time of day into individual sachets, making it easy for patients to remember when to take them.
- Sachets are labeled with the medication name, dosage, and time to take
- As many pills per dose sachet as you need can be included, reducing errors
- Our sachets are eco-friendly, reducing plastic waste compared to traditional pill bottles
- SimpleDose understands the challenges of ensuring the correct dose of medication is taken at the right time, and we’re committed to providing the best care possible.
- We offer national shipping at no cost for NDIS participants, so caregivers can spend more time caring and less time standing in lines at pharmacies.
- Our sachets sort prescription medication by time of day, making it easier for caregivers to ensure the right dose is taken at the right time.
- SimpleDose makes medication management simpler and more convenient, so caregivers can focus on what matters most – the health and well-being of their participants.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Safely monitor medication plan adherence by easily checking packets for missed doses
- Spend less time visiting pharmacies
- As an unregistered provider, we include shipping with the service at no cost
What carers say