Your medication, home delivered
- Never run out again. Automated, flexible delivery schedules
- Easy to read packs, never miss a dose
- Have your vitamin & supplement packets delivered with your contraceptive pill prescription medication, every month. Save time
- Friendly SimpleDose support provide information on what vitamins will be right for your women’s health needs. Pharmacist recommendations as required
- Sign in to view script balance, & add or remove medications or vitamins
- And if you don’t already have a routine GP check in, we can help to get medications scripts sorted for you. Never run out again
A pharmacy designed for convenience
- Your medication, sorted by the dose. We have your pill
- Bring your scripts & we’ll help you manage it from there
- Vitamins & supplements sorted in daily sachets. Common pharmacy items, like inhalers and creams can also be delivered
- Access all your medication and billing information from one place
Contraceptive pill. Sorted.
- Accurately adhere to your contraceptive pill plan, whichever pill you take.
- Your monthly contraceptive pill prescription medications, scheduled, packaged & delivered.
- Designed around your life & your daily routine.
- Trusted by hundreds of Aussie women.
- Simpledose makes it easier for women in Australia to get their contraceptive pill delivered straight to their door. With Simpledose, women don’t have to worry about running out of their contraceptive pill or going to the pharmacy to pick it up. It’s simple and convenient!
- By using Simpledose, women can have peace of mind knowing they have a reliable source of contraception. Plus, they can set up automatic refills so they never have to worry about forgetting to order a new pack.
- Women can also save time and money by using Simpledose. Customers don’t have to take time out of their busy schedule to go to the pharmacy, and they may even save money compared to buying their contraceptive pill in-store.
- Using Simpledose is also discreet. Women don’t have to worry about anyone knowing they are using contraception, as their pill is delivered straight to their door in a plain, unmarked package.
What people say